Monday, April 6, 2009

Fruitful & Grateful

"You didn't choose me. I chose you. I appointed you to go and produce fruit that will last, so that the Father will give you whatever you ask for, using my name" (John 15:16, NLT).

"Very truly, I tell you, unless a grain of wheat falls into the earth and dies, it remains just a single grain; but if it dies, it bears much fruit" (John 12:24, NRSV).

Recently, on two separate occasions, the Lord allowed me to see the fruit of His life in me within the lives and ministry of others. And it blessed me deeply. Scripture says in John 3:27, "No one can receive anything except what has been given from heaven." So, everything is a gift. And it's all of grace. Thanks and praise to God, who works in us all His good pleasure to the glory of His name!

No comments: